Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Printed furniture for Cave Interiors, Primrose Hill

Last year I had the brilliant opportunity to make some work for the very talented Georgina Cave of Cave Interiors in Primrose Hill. Her interior design studio, based in a particularly beautiful part of London, goes to great lengths to both support UK designers, and commission customised work for their clients. The table above is one of a series of three pebble tables I printed for Cave Interiors. They went down so well that they have commissioned me to produce some more pieces for their showroom, and this May I delivered a further nest of striped tables and a decorated magazine rack.
If you'd like to see more of the new pieces, then stop into the Cave Interiors showroom on Princess Road, Primrose Hill.

2 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

You and Your work are so new to me..i just had to say hello and i love what your doing....

Amy of The Salvage Collection said...

okay, i spied a side table of yours and pinned it a while back. curiosity bit me so i recently sought out the artist: you! lovely, lovely work. original, interesting, forward thinking yet retro... i could go on but i don't want to embarrass you.

question: WHAT is it you do to the wood? are you applying paint? fabric? a plastic-ish material? do you stencil? freehand?

or is it a big 'ole secret?

wondering in the usa...