Saturday 21 February 2009

Ingoldsby gallery - a return to Margate.

Hooray! I love this gallery. Two ladies who have supported me a great deal and have always been hugely positive about the pieces. The Ingoldsby Gallery in Margate is a brand new venue in that had its first show in November and opened with, among other great things, a showcase of my work. I produced a collection of recycled pieces that included an arm chair, a chest, cushions, a new footstool, side table, wall pieces, and more. They sold plenty over Christmas and I now have a fresh lot of pieces available from this cute little place in the old town. I have been working hard to show my work to people all over the world, but it is still very important to me that it can be seen in the area that started it all. Appropriate. Below are some quick snaps of the November pieces in the gallery - note the gorgeous wooden floors... lovely!



No comments: