Tuesday 28 April 2009

''So this is what Eastbourne looks like!''

After a very welcome invite to have some of the Margate drawers in a photo shoot we found ourselves on a trip to Eastbourne last Monday. It was for a great lifestyle magazine, but having no idea if press would appreciate such a reveal I will let you know the name when it is published. I have a lovely dutch girl with me at the moment named Danielle who is on a two month work placement, and so we drove the chest down to Eastbourne pier together and had the oppertunity to have a look around. Danielle took some great photos on her camera and we used the chance to play on the penny slot machines while the shoot was going on, I'm trying to introduce her to all of the important aspects of british culture.... :D

Look out for the feature on my press pages in Sept time.

No comments: